KANE COUNTY, IL — Santa is making stops throughout Kane County as Christmas festivities kick off in the area Friday as soon as the turkey and stuffing are put away.
After these town tree lighting and holiday kick off events, get ready for several Santa visits across Kane County. Patch has compiled a list of where to bring your little ones to meet the man in the big red suit:
- Christmas Walk: 6 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 6 and then through Dec. 23; Courthouse Square in downtown, Geneva
- Geneva Lions Club 8th Annual Pancake Breakfast with Santa: 7:30 a.m. to 11 a.m., Dec. 7 at the Geneva High School Cafeteria, 415 McKinley, Geneva, IL.
- 10th Annual Holiday Lights at Mooseheart: 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. beginning Nov. 29 through Dec. 31. Mooseheart Child City & School, Route 31 and Mooseheart Road, North Aurora
- Santa Visit and Photos, Westfield Fox Valley: Through Dec. 24 — breaks 1 p.m., 2 p.m., and 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.; 195 Fox Valley Center in Santa's festive holiday home on the Lower Level near Macy's.
- The Polar Express: 3:15 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 30, Dec. 1, 13, 14, 15, 24, 28, and 29; Fox River Trolley Museum, Jon Duerr Forest Preserve, 35W003 Rt. 31, South Elgin
- Breakfast with Santa: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 1, 8, 15, and 22, New Orleans Ballroom, Pheasant Run Resort, 4051 E. Main Street, St. Charles
RELATED: 2019 Holiday Festivals, Parades, And Santa Visits In Kane County